- during tank setup/cycling (double dose on Day 1, 3 and 7)
- after water change (standard dose)
- weekly maintenance (standard dose)
- high density shrimp tanks (standard dose weekly)
- problematic (sudden heavy casualty, on and off small number of death) tanks (standard dose to double dosage every alternate day)
- after filter maintenance (double dose on Day 1 and Day 3).
It is recommended to turn on aeration when use with Mosura BT-9 for best result.
1 scoop flat for 100litre of water. Dose directly on tank water.
This bottle treats up to 20,000litre of water !
When using Mosura BT-9 to speed up tank cycling, for the first application, 2 dosages are recommended. 1 is buried under the gravel together with Mosura Old Sea Mud Powder and another dosage is scattered on gravel. Use dechlorinated water filling up the tank. A suitable water conditioner like Mosura Shizhen is recommended to remove chlorine from tap water before allowing tap water to enter the tank.