AQUARIUM SOLUTIONS CATCH PLANARIA WORM PEN
- Simply bait the trap and gently place it on top of the substrate,
- then gently push to settle into the substrate, which would not allow any shrimplets to be able to crawl in.
- Take out the trap next day and clear and wash the trip, and then repeat the steps.
- They attach and eat any just molted and vulnerable shrimp. In order to remove these unpleasant organism, we can use this catch pen to remove planaria without chemical or medication due to shrimp's sensitivity to these elements.
- Planaria is a non-parasitic flatworm that could exist in our shrimp tanks due to lack of fish.
See more: Shrimp Supplements